Your Invited
If you are in Lethbridge, or close to it, next Saturday, (that's June 2nd)....come to an engagement party for Jon and Tara. It will be held at Nicholas Sheran Park around 6:00. The more the merrier, plus there will be burgers!
See you there


3 Comments:
I'll be there!
you have been tagged by me...check my blog
Hey - Jenessa - How are you? Random post - but I tracked you down through the ranks... and had a few art questions for you. I have been given jr. high art again this year - two semester's worth... and I am getting lots of repeater students - and was wondering if you had any wisdom for me... I did okay last year on my own... but would love some wisdom, ideas, and even just to know how you organize and weight your courses. I can't really do the same as I did last year, with the repeaters... well - you know what its like I am sure. Anyways - my email - cheryllynnb@gmail.com. I would sure appreciate any wisdom you could offer... even if its just a quick email and an attachment or two! I know we are approaching the busy season! Hope the wedding was so much fun and that you have had a restful and refreshing summer. Blessings Jenessa - Cheryl
Post a Comment
<< Home