Lamb for Hippo
Tonight I had the tastiest meat ever. I apologize to all the vegetarians out there, but this meat was soooo scrumptiously tender and flavourful. Stephen picked the restaurant and I paid (due to my lost bet with him.) In case anyone is wondering and especially for the Calgary Zoo interpreter/supposed hippo "expert", hippos CANNOT run underwater at 25 km per hour....that mistake of yours and my excellent listening skills cost me some lamb man! Anyways, Stephen picked this excellent Mediterranean restaurant where we had some babau ganoush, lentil soup, and best of all some lamb kabobs. Nice pick Stephen.


2 Comments:
Hey, I just got my post up and tried to leave lots of room for you to go wild with picture.
I love your painting...much better to look at then a build a bear...probably.
Love you
Hey Jenessa, too bad about bad info at the Calgary zoo. I must say that is the funniest fact to lose a bet over though.... well if I put you Amber and Stephen all together I guess the bet would not be all that weird. Glad you had a great visit!
Post a Comment
<< Home