Jenessa's Blog

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you have checked in and are interested in my life. Enjoy and keep in touch.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Super Fun Professional Development

Would you rather be sitting in some session taking notes on teaching science, language arts, social......or would you rather be MAKING THIS?!!!! I just love being an art teacher sometimes, most of the art sessions involve hands on stuff, but this session on making clay seussical pots was super-duper fun......oh and I learned a lot about clay sculpture too. Thanks Edmonton Public Art Consultant guy!


This is my whimsical Dr. Seuss pot, inspired by pictures from "Oh The Places You'll Go"


Here are some finished examples.




4 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger shareen said...

that looks like so much fun! I want to take a pottery class this year. So I'm looking into that right now...and you've inspired me to get my butt in gear!!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Wow...those are awesome Jenessa! I love them. Very cool.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Chryslyn said...

I love those pots. Seussical clay sounds like I want to take up art. You're so artistic!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Janice said...

go vote on my blog please.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home