catch up
O.k, so I haven't blogged for a good while. In fact I actually forgot my password during this lapse so I have also neglected to comment on your blogs. So, until I recover that password....
- love the hair Susan....way to go!
-Janice, I now have voted on your blog
-Nice curls Shareen
-can't wait till march Amber!
Hopefully these pictures of wintry Edmonton activities I have taken in will make up for everything.
Above is the parliament building in a lego exhibition at the Alberta museum. It accompanied numerous historical Edmonton buildings.
An ice sculpture from the annual "Ice on Whyte" event. It takes place close to my apartment and is a very quaint, free display. There is even a big ice slide (in background).
Here I am in a big ice castle.
This is my favorite winter thing to do in Edmonton. This is Horlack park (sp?). It is the biggest outdoor skating area I have ever seen and the ice is pretty smooth to skate on. There is even a nice heated area to put your skates on and musical accompaniment comliments of large outdoor speakers and 102.9FM.
Here is my brother and his girlfriend Tara. Cute couple if you ask me. They came to visit not too long ago. We had a great time skating together among other things. Thanks for visiting guys!!!


6 Comments:
Hey,
Like the blog...amazing peice with lego.
I want to take a personal day off when you are here and we are thinking the Friday because Stephen is not the busy on Fridays and then maybe we can do something...we are thinking of some cool options. I am really excited for you to come!
Finally a post:) i wish Lethbridge had an outdoor skating rink, it seems so romantic.
hi Jenessa...found your site through the amazing world of blogging. How are you doing? How's teaching? Looks like there are a lot of fun things to do up there. Beats here! Hope you are well,
Sonya
I got the day off...yeah! Now on to the plans...
Amber, I am so looking forward to coming! That was so sweet of you to take the day off - you didn't have to do that for me....but thanks! I'm going to call you sometime this week to go over some options for some art lessons again so you can tell your kids about what we will be doing if you want. love ya!
WOw!! Your little brother looks like a man all of a sudden!!
Well maybe it's not all of a sudden, since I probably haven't seen him since he was in like grade 10!
Post a Comment
<< Home