Who's Your Top Three?
O.k. everyone has pretend boyfriends from the media world, mine are:
1. Ryan Seacrest
2. Alex off of Greys Anatomy
3. Michael from Arrested Development, but really I think I just want to rescue him from his family
Not a Chance:
1. Snoop Dog (Yuck)
2. House (Jerk)
3. McDreamy......I just don't think the hair makes up for everything else.
What's your picks?


6 Comments:
I want to have McDreamy's babies.
whoever's comment that is, it makes me laugh...a lot. And I concur. But before I give you my lists--RYAN SEACREST?!? We are going to need to organize an intervention I think.
Goodies:
1. McDreamy
2. Nick Stokes - CSI
3. Hugh Grant
Blech:
1. Kevin Federline
2. Chad Kroeger
3. Keith Urban
But Seacrest is cute, shorter like me....and a FANTASTIC dresser!!!
I agree he's got some good clothes, and alright he's short (I definately do NOT want to date Yao Ming because he's tall, but maybe his wardrobe just isn't good enought to impress me)...but Jenessa, let's just say you make me laugh. :)
McDreamy? I think I've been out of television-land for far too long!
I agree with Shareen... Ryan Seacrest is nowhere near my top three.
Good:
1. McDreamy
2. Nigel Barker - Americas Next Top Model
3. Orlando Bloom
Bad:
1. K-Fed (for sure)
2. Any members of the backstreet boys
3. Miss Jay - ANTM
Post a Comment
<< Home