Jenessa's Blog

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you have checked in and are interested in my life. Enjoy and keep in touch.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So the other day...

I have to tell you who showed up at my door the other day. The door to my classroom at the school I work at that is. I had just gotten my grade ones started on a painting project when I heard the knock....and there was Jon and Melissa Gartly. They had been up here at a Camp Ministry conference of some sort, tracked down my school, and decided to drop in. It was such a great surprise, and I was so happy to see them I almost cried. Surprises are great, especially from friends you haven't seen for a while. Hope you guys didn't get any paint on you.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

what a cool surprise! It's those little things that really count...chessy but true.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Susan said...

You are leaving so soon. I am jealous. Have a great time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home