Easter Weekend
O.k, I have not been neglecting my blogging responsibilities. Rather, Julian has been rightfully hogging our labtob to write his last term papers.
Julian's family came up for Easter, (except for Curtis who is still in India) and we had some fun. Julians parents have a digital camera, so here are some pics:
This picture is for you Curtis, Our Menno-Scott brother. (Yes, he's mennonite but thinks he's somehow Scottish.) Anyways, we tried these hats on in the Scottish Import Store down Whyte Avenue.

This is the "Princess Theatre" where they show non-hollowoodish movies. It is an old theatre with lots of character. We went to see The Fastest Indian. I would highly recommend this movie. It's about a man and his motorcyle, which sounds boring, but it's actually very moving and funny too.

Well that's all for now. Julian needs the computer....Ah the life of the student.


4 Comments:
Jenessa, I had to look closely at that picture of you in the tartan hat to make sure that was NOT your real hair...the hair on Julian's dad's hat confirmed it...fake. Thank goodness...although think about it--I think you now have proof you can pull it off. :)
Jenessa, I did the exact same thing as Shareen, I was like wow Jenessa is sure being bold with her new hair colour but I think she can pull it off. (I just wrote that and then I read the last part of Shareen's again, now did that actually come from my brain or was I subconsciouly influenced by what Shareen wrote because I certainly wasn't trying to copy her, although if I am to copy someone Shareen is a great person to copy but now I am rambling on and on and on and on.) Have a good weekend Jenessa! Kylie
I agree, it does look like it could be my real hair - dry and frizzy though. I don't think I would ever go t
that red.
Post a Comment
<< Home