makeup, makeup and more makeup
Today, being the official start of my teacher "spring break" holiday (I love it!), Julian and I went to the famous West Edmonton Mall to just do some browsing, shopping...really just to hang out together. Anyways, I walked into a new-to-me makeup store called MAC. Wow! I am not a big makeup person, BUT I have never seen so many funky colors of eye shadow. WELL... I just had to try some, so one of the employees gave me a fun makeover and well....I ended up walking out with an embarressingly large number of products, (My mom would be pround though). Well, I guess it's my spring break treat. I wish I had a digital camera because I would show you all my new aqua green eyeshadow - very dramatic!


5 Comments:
I love MAC. Especially thier "lip glass" lip gloss. Although I left my brand new tube of it in a public washroom. LAME!
Hey, I too had nenver tried MAC but hear only good things about it. Today I walked by their store and totally thought of you and your experience and if I had time, I wanted to go in and have a counter experience to yours. I will yet. Is it really all it is cracked up to be?
Hey, I too had nenver tried MAC but hear only good things about it. Today I walked by their store and totally thought of you and your experience and if I had time, I wanted to go in and have a counter experience to yours. I will yet. Is it really all it is cracked up to be?
sorry, I am not sure how that happened. I should have spell checked as well.
I think it's really good stuff so far. Although my cheap drug store brushes do not compare to their natural bristle ones that are kind of expensive. You don't have to get crazy with it either as they have nice natural tones too. Their powders seem good, with little oil in them. Also I checked out their web site and they don't test on animals, send some profits towards aids education and testing...and they have a niftly recycling program.
Post a Comment
<< Home