report cards
I just have to announce that I made it through my first report card round. After 277 grade calculations, and 277 COMMENTS! amounting to 20+ hours spent on report cards. Parents when you get your childs report card, read it well and slowly..or maybe even read it more than once or twice, because it took alot of time and effort to make. Thanks.


3 Comments:
nice job...I will celebrate more fully with you next week after ours go out!
Although I'd love to have a contracted job, I am kinda glad I don't have report cards. However, report cards do provide awesome opportunities for students to realize where they're at and the potential they have!!! Enjoy interviews! I mean that.... :)
Jenessa, I certainly do NOT miss Edmonton report cards. I would spend hours and hours just like you, now in Chilliwack I spend maybe 2 hours each term typing in little numbers to represent the comment I want on the report card. What a change! Once your first set is done though it gets much easier! Kylie
Post a Comment
<< Home