Jenessa's Blog

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you have checked in and are interested in my life. Enjoy and keep in touch.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Random

I don't have anything specific to blog about, I just feel like blogging so here are some random things from my life right now.

Quote I like right now:
"If you judge people-you have not time to love them" Mother Theresea

I am taking a new approach to meal making this Friday. My colleagues and I have signed up for this thing called "Dinner Revolution". You pay a lump sum, pick 12 delicious healthy meals for four or 24 meals for two (like Indian Butter Chicken, Hunan thai stir fry etc.) You go to this place with a group and your own large cooler. In two hours you assemble all the meals in freezer safe containers. If only takes two hours because everything is already chopped and you don't even have to clean up after yourself, (I love that part). Then you load your meals in your cooler put them in your freezer and you are done. All you have to do is heat up the meal and add fresh veggies. I am thinking this is heaven.

Today I went for one of those yealrly physicals they recommend you do. Yep, not so fun, glad its over and I'm all healthy.

I also went to this course today, leaving my sub with 18 grade ones and a whole lota paint supplies. I'm hoping they had fun with that and there was not too much chaos. I am still taken aback at how step by step you have to be with grade ones in September.

My basketball team had it's first game yesturday in a women'e league here in Edmonton. We lost by quite a bit but I had fun.....playing basketball tricks me into running.

The only other thing I can think of is that I am craving sushi right now. Bye.

7 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

wish we could go out for sushi together. I like random thought blogs...they seem really real.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger shareen said...

I should do more random thought blogs...I often struggle with what to write about yet I really want to blog about something because I feel bad if I don't do it very often. But I am definitely going to research that dinner revolution thing and see if there's on out here in victoria...sounds incredible!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Yum...sushi. You should come with Darcen and I the next time we go to our little place that was closed. The sushi is amazing there.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger m+K said...

That dinner thing sounds great! I always struggle with what to make for dinner and do we have enough ingredients etc... or whether it will work or not. Tell us how it goes (and how tasty the meals are!) Kylie

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Jenessa Fowke said...

Call me up any time Susan - I'm always game for some sushi

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger ~Nanc. said...

Oh Jenessa... I remember the glory days of you playing basketball. You were so amazing (probably still are!)
I remember when i played for Prairie and we met you guys at provincials... did you know that was why I ended up going to Immanuel when we moved to Lethbridge... because you were so kind and fun!

Keep having fun when you play! And Sushi is always a good thing... i got to make it twice this week!

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jenessa Fowke said...

Hey nancy. Good to hear from you. You should blog more often .....you make me feel so good about myself:) How are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home