Kid Rock
I was nicely reading my book in the waiting area in the Denver airport with the rest of the nice people (many seniors), when this roudy bunch of adult males (some seniors too, except their hair not only grey, but long and greasy) sat by me. There was nine or so in total. They were so loud and rude, making jokes about the airport's security. Everyone around them was getting annoyed. Anyways, it turns out they were on tour and worked for Kid Rock. Sounds cool, but I would have liked to slap them.


2 Comments:
I haven't been checking for awhile and was so happy to see the posts! Love the pictures...recgonize them fondly.
I have always imagined Kid Rock as being a bit of a bum. However, I do like that song he did with Sheryl Crow. I wonder how long it will take you to see Sheryl Crow's brilliants? Hee, hee.
Love you.
Good to see you back again Jenessa! Sounds like you had a great time in Indiana. Kylie
Post a Comment
<< Home