Time
I just have to say that I find it telling that all the teachers in my blog circle (ah-hem....Kylie and Amber) have not blogged since school started. Don't worry I am not offended as I haven't either. Teaching is just so busy.
Welcome to my blog! I am glad you have checked in and are interested in my life. Enjoy and keep in touch.
4 Comments:
I am really anxious to hear how it is going for you though...must take the time despite being tired, overworked, feeling dirty, and having abillion things like open houses, parent teacher conferences, student teachers...ahhh!
Is your second year easier than the first? That's what I found and by the third and fourth it is just a breeze! Are you teaching the same thing as last year? Kylie
Hey Jenessa!
It was fun hanging out with you this weekend!! Thanks for introducing that game to us...I think I may just have to go buy it!!
Yes the second year is totally easier. And I'm glad you had fun with that game Alexa...it's a gooder!
Post a Comment
<< Home