Jenessa's Blog

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you have checked in and are interested in my life. Enjoy and keep in touch.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Welcome to "refresh"

So I owe an apology to my teacher friends out there as my last blog was a complaint against those who I thought were neglecting their blogging duties. Well today Amber told me she was confused over my comment because she had been blogging quite regularly. So......this brings me to the refresh button. I know what is it and even what it is for, just wasn't pushing it. Apparently my computer doesn't like always like updating posts for me on its own. Anyways, I have just read about 15 posts that were hiding from me and now feel much relief from knowing my bogging buddies out there are still living. My mistake....blog away!!

3 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Virginia Pereira said...

Hello friend, nive blog, photos and texts. I like this!!!
When possible also visit my blog, i will like a new friend!!
Kisses and good weekend!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger m+K said...

I was a bit confused also, but I thought hey maybe Jenessa hasn't checked for a while. I did just get your comment about our bottles today, when did you write it? Here's to the refresh button! Kylie

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger shareen said...

I've gotta say that I've been in the same boat...I've even posted the same thing three times on my OWN blog because I thought blogger was just being stupid and it wasn't showing up. Umm, no. I was just being stupid and couldn't figure out how to get it to show up. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home