Jenessa's Blog

Welcome to my blog! I am glad you have checked in and are interested in my life. Enjoy and keep in touch.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

We Danced!

Hello there. This first entry is dedicated to my dear friend Amber Friesen who told me I needed to started a blog. She was right and I hope this venture will keep us more connected and in touch with friends. By the way Amber - could you please let people know on your blog that we have one now - thanks.

We are mostly enjoying life here in Edmonton - although it is annoyingly busy. Julian is often at his office plucking away at papers while I am at the school I work at preping, (for those who don't know - I am an art teacher at an elementary school) . Tuesday nights, however, we take a break and take a dance class. This isn't the most relaxing way for us to spend time together (especially when the dance we are learning that night is rated "high on the fighting scale"). But - we do enjoy the time it makes us spend together - even if is spent bonking knees. I was so excited after tonights class - because we actually got the dance....meaning we danced for 30 seconds without messing up! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! It felt so elegant to dance for that long to a romantic song. Hopefully we will remember this one long enough to try it at a wedding or something.

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Good for you! I wish I could dance! I know Travis' and my "first dance" will be highly overrated. We'll try to keep it simple so we don't trip on each other.... Actually dance lessons isn't looking like a bad idea! Glad to see you started a blog! Welcome to the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home